Welcome to my blog!
My blog will keep you up to date with my life. I will post about school, the theatre groups I'm involved in and day to day life, really. I hope you enjoy it!

Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunday fun day!

Hey hey hey! 
Today has been a nice day, rehearsals and family time!
I started off the day at a friends house in Benissa, and then we went to rehearse for the pantomime 'Alice in Wonderland'. It was a good rehearsal and I always feel good when I leave Careline. Then, on my way back to Calpe, I came to my nan and grandads house (and I'm still here!). My nan made me a lovely bacon sarnie while grandad was working with some cables in the house. She said she was going to make one of her famous tortillas for me and my sister to eat, and that was super tasty! After that, we were talking about english meals, because I want to cook a friend of mine a typical english dinner. I decided I am going to make a cottage pie for them, but I didn't know what to make for pudding. I wanted something fairly easy, and I've decided to make a treacle sponge cake! My nan wanted to make sure I made it perfectly, so we had a lesson and made a beautiful treacle sponge cake with custard. Now, my nan is making a Sunday dinner (YAYYYYYYY!) and we're having a little chin wag! All in all, a great Sunday!

Blog soon, Luke J. Marriott!



Making the treacle sponge cake :)

1 comment:

  1. Hola Luke te felicito porque estás hecho todo un blogger.
    Creo que he entendido el signifcado general de lo que has explicado. ¿Estaba buena la tortillas de spaguettis? o ¿Me he equivocado con la comida que hiciste? Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete