Welcome to my blog!
My blog will keep you up to date with my life. I will post about school, the theatre groups I'm involved in and day to day life, really. I hope you enjoy it!

Thursday 4 December 2014

Why is everything going wrong?!

Hey there!
I was in England over the weekend and I came back on Monday, to days of disaster in my house! When we walked through the door, no lights came on, we'd had a power cut. Not thinking anything of it and just turning the electric back on, we noticed the alarm hadn't gone off. I then thought of the freezers (in my house there are 3 freezers) and I opened them all, to find defrosted food which we then had to throw away, cause it had been there since the electric went off. We then noticed our footprints were all across the house, the front door had been leaking! We sorted everything out, put the washing machine on and went to bed. Then on Tuesday, the wash from the night before was drenched, the washing machine had broken AND I lost my glasses somewhere in the house and I still can't find them! So I am walking round my house and the streets with my prescription SUN glasses on. Yes, SUN GLASSES in winter! On Wednesday I looked for my glasses like mad, but apart from that, nothing happened... Or did it? I woke up this morning (Thursday) with a terrible stomach ache, so I must have eaten something dodgy yesterday! Apart from not being well and not going to school, we have just had a terrible storm, which once again, flooded the kitchen! I am now going to get in the bath and try not to drown myself.
Anyhow, I hope you're having a good week!

Blog soon, Luke J. Marriott!

No comments:

Post a Comment