Welcome to my blog!
My blog will keep you up to date with my life. I will post about school, the theatre groups I'm involved in and day to day life, really. I hope you enjoy it!

Friday 9 January 2015

I'm back!

Hey hey hey!
So, 1st of all, HAPPY 2015! I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, so I'll tell you what I've been up to. Since I last blogged, I have been to England with a friend and had an amazing time! I then came back and had a lovely Christmas with my family, and soon after, I fell ill with tonsillitis! I was ill for a week, and spent New Year's Eve indoors, with my cousins. This 1st week of 2015 I have rehearsed for the pantomime I am in (Alice in Wonderland) and I have started school again. Everything is going nice and smooth this year, and I hope your 2015 is going just as good!
Blog soon, Luke J Marriott!

No comments:

Post a Comment