Welcome to my blog!
My blog will keep you up to date with my life. I will post about school, the theatre groups I'm involved in and day to day life, really. I hope you enjoy it!

Monday 16 February 2015

Carnaval, Carnaval!

Hey hey hey!
 How has your week been? Mine has been great!
On Friday, I had a meal with 10 friends and then we all went to see '50 Shades of Grey' and it was a really fun night!
On Saturday we celebrated Carnival, and my quinta (78, 98) went as the typical childhood fairytale 'Princess and the frog', but with a twist. The boys were the princesses and the girls were the frogs! My mum made me a beautiful Belle dress, and my friend did my makeup... I looked like a drag queen!! We had a great time and won 120 euros towards our fiestas! So all in all, a great day!

Blog soon, Luke J Marriott!


(Me [Far right] and some of the 78')

No comments:

Post a Comment